Crises can emerge from nowhere and have the potential to temporarily cripple – or permanently demolish – a brand. Crisis preparation is critical to protect your brand, before the worst occurs. Whether it’s a fatality, data security breech, significant weather event or legal investigation, it’s important to have a well-established plan and team in place for rapid response.
Three Box is FEMA-certified and has decades of experience in crisis communications planning and activation. We assess your risk, develop a custom best practices guide, train your team and serve as extended resources, should an event occur.
Emergency response certifications:
- FEMA ICS-100, IS-100.b – Introduction to Incident Command System
- FEMA ICS-200, IS-200.b – ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incident
- FEMA/Texas Dept. of Public Safety ICS-300 – Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding Incidents
- FEMA IS-700.a – Introduction to National Incident Management system (NIMS)
- FEMA IS-800.b – Introduction to National Response Framework
These crisis preparation courses equip professionals for a wide range of emergency response roles. Three Box senior counselors have served as public information officers in both single- and multi-agency responses. This sequence trains for taking full command of emergency incidents during extended response periods.
Three Box equips brands for rapid crisis response with:
- Crisis planning
- Issues management
- Communications drills
- Reactive media engagement
- Social media management
Relevant blog posts: