Dallas, Texas (Nov. 17, 2016)– The Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) today announced the addition of five new communications agency affiliates to one of the world’s largest PR agency networks. These firms joined PRGN during the consortium’s recent meeting in Lisbon, Portugal earlier this month. A new PRGN logo was also unveiled, which gives the organization a fresh and updated look.
“The addition of these four outstanding affiliates in Europe and one in North America is of strategic importance to PRGN in part because of the local markets in which they are located,” said Evelyn John Holtzhausen, founder of Cape Town, South Africa-based HWB Communications and president of PRGN. “The GDP value of Canada represents 2.5 percent of the world economy, so having a strong presence there is imperative. The addition of a consumer-oriented firm in Belgium complements PRGN’s Brussels-based, European public affairs firm, while our expansion into Bulgaria and Lithuania further strengthens our presence in Eastern Europe and the Baltic states, respectively. Likewise, the addition of a firm in Denmark increases our capabilities in Scandinavia, where we already work with an affiliate in Sweden.”
The newly inducted agencies are:
- Ad verum: Founded in 2004, Ad verum develops and implements strategic communications programs for a wide range of clients across multiple industry sectors in all Baltic states - Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Awarded “best campaign in the Baltic states” by the European Excellence Awards in 2014, the agency consults with clients including Dell, Wizz Air, Nike and Bosch.
- Ardency Consulting: Ardency Consulting is a full-service marketing and PR consultancy in Bulgaria which manages communications strategies for both businesses and public organizations. A Golden World Awards 2012 winner in Technology, the firm represents such industry leaders as AIG, Continental, Holcim, Cargill, Hewlett-Packard, Oracle and the Bulgarian Stock Exchange.
- Media Profile: As Canada’s largest full-service, independent public relations firm, this Toronto-based agency provides a wide range of communications services to leading Canadian and international companies. Canada’s Strategy Magazine awarded Gold as PR Agency of the Year to Media Profile in 2016, one of the highest PR honors in the country.
- Scandinavian Communications: This Copenhagen-based firm specializes in corporate communications, management communications, PR, content marketing, social media and employer branding for clients across Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. Christina Rytter, formerly of PRGN affiliate, Coast Communications, has opened this new, standalone agency in Copenhagen. She is also currently serving as PRGN’s president-elect and will assume the group’s leadership helm in mid-2017.
- Two cents: With more than 15 years’ experience, Two cents helps companies with a range of corporate PR and marketing services like product PR, content marketing, community management and effective advertising. The team serves multiple sectors, including both the MICE and the construction + real estate industries. Among the firm’s key clients: Diversified Business Communications, GROHE, Velux, Daikin, Wienerberger and Schneider Electric.
“As new business prospects increasingly seek communications expertise in multiple markets around the world, the opportunities for all PRGN affiliate members to support them increase,” said Blake D. Lewis III, APR, Fellow PRSA and agency principal. “The addition of these five agencies to our global network gives us the opportunity to collaborate with new partners to generate fresh ideas and provide even more value to current and future clients. We’re excited for the additional boots-on-the-ground support we’re gaining in these burgeoning regions.”
PRGN partners meet twice a year in cities around the world. The next meeting will be held in April 2017 in Dallas, Texas. At each meeting, the group’s leadership teams discuss best practices and find new ways to collaborate in local markets around the world. Agency members are independent, local, owner-operated public relations and communications firms that share expertise and resources, while providing broad-based comprehensive communications strategies to clients worldwide. Companies or organizations interested in the services of PRGN’s local agency network can visit www.prgn.com for more information.
Independent agencies interested in joining the network can visit the member recruitment section of the PRGN website for more information or email its membership chair, C.L. Conroy, CEO and founder of The Conroy Martinez Group at CL@conroymartinez.com.
About Public Relations Global Network (PRGN)
Clients across six continents depend on the combined resources of the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) to deliver targeted public relations campaigns in markets around the world. With revenues of more than $110 million (U.S.D.), PRGN is one of the world’s largest international public relations networks. PRGN harnesses the resources of 48 independent public relations firms and more than 900 communications professionals to connect international companies and organizations with individual and culturally diverse markets globally. Visit PRGN online at www.prgn.com or on twitter at @PRGN.