It’s been a busy year at Lewis Public Relations. This year, we updated our website, revamped our content and social strategies, streamed our first Periscope and survived mobilegeddon. Here’s a look back at the best of 2015 for LPR: Most Popular Blog Posts
- Born For Public Relations - A look at Amanda Hill's path to LPR on her second work anniversary.
- Dear PR Graduates - Advice for new public relations graduates as they enter in the workforce.
- Goodbye, Steve Blow - In the changing media landscape, The Dallas Morning News bid farewell to many great reporters in 2015.
- Going Back to School with APR - LPR's Director of Account Service Christi Chesner shared her story on pursuing her APR. (Spoiler: she succeeded!)
- A New Brand Takes Flight - Dallas Fort Worth International Airport launches a new brand built on strategic international growth and excellent customer experience.
- Amanda's Second Workiversary at LPR
- Christi receives her APR
We’d love to hear what your favorite was. Comment below or connect with us on Twitter. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to see you back next year!